A Comprehensive Analysis of your Travel Program
Topaz International Program Audits Provide:
- Comprehensive analysis of you entire travel program
- Specific improvements that yield additional savings
- Relevant benchmarking information
- Completely independent and unbiased
The travel program audit is a comprehensive analysis of your travel program that provides you with a tangible assessment that you can use towards making future improvements. By looking at all facets of your travel program, you can make changes that will yield service improvements and cost savings. Performed by our president, Brad has experience as both a travel manager and agency executive that will leverage his years in the industry to bring you an unbiased performance review.
As part of the audit we will look at the following areas:
- Travel Policy
- Payment Policy
- Expense Reporting Procedures
- Fraud Procedures
- Security and Safety Guidelines
- Meeting Planning Procedures
- Agency Agreements
- Airline Agreements
- Hotel Programs
- Car Rental Policies and Agreements
- Additional Ground Transportation Guidelines
- Online Agreements
- and any other mutually agreed to areas.
Please give us a call at 503-622-8966 to learn more about how our Corporate Travel Audit Program will work for your company.